Our young, dynamic monitors serve as role models to learners and valuable, capable assistants to teachers throughout the year. Their actions embody all the values that CityKidz stands for: Discipline, Respect, Responsibility, Creativity, Diligence and Leadership, amongst others.
As a prefect of CityKidz Pre & Primary School, I pledge to:
- value and uphold the Code of Conduct of the school.
- be firm but fair in dealings with others
- oppose any form of bullying or unfair discrimination
- be sensitive to the needs and feelings of others
- be honest and courteous at all times
- wear my uniform with pride
- set an example by my good behaviour
- be helpful towards teachers, parents and school visitors
- be helpful and kind to students in need
- participate fully in school activities
- support all school activities
- be polite, reliable, punctual and hardworking.
- respect the rights of others at all times
I will perform my duties with enthusiasm, diligence and a sense of fairness. I will constantly strive to excel and to improve myself in order that I may grow ever more worthy of the trust placed in me. Above all I pledge to proudly uphold the name of CityKidz Pre & Primary School and all it represents.
- Siphe Nokwe
- Thandolwethu Nondala
- Natasha Ramohapi
- Angela Odei
- Zibusiso Moyo
- Tafara Sibanda
- Alicia Agborh
- Tshegofatso Mathebula
- Kelly Pride Nche